FIEYMAN

FIEYMAN
Assalamualaikum Friends.. Welcome To My Blog....Hope Enjoy Walaupun Blog Kami X Secantik Blog Hampa.. XD

Friday 27 April 2012

..Friendship..

Friendship...

It is by chance, we met..
My choice we become friends...
Friendship is a strange thing..

We find ourselves telling each other,,,
This deepest secrets of our life,,,.
Things we don't share with..
Our families who raised us...

But what is a friend actually??
A confident? A lover?
A shoulder to cry on?
An ear to listen?
Or a heart to feel?
A friends is all these things....
And more...

A part of me is put into my friends,
Some it is my humor,
Some it is my listening ear,
Some it is my real life experience,
But with all,, it is friendship... It is true,,
great things...
Come in small packages,
Once the packages of friendship is opened..
It can never be closed.
It is a constant book always written..
Waiting to be read and enjoyed...
We may this our disagreement..
Arguing with each other..
But that just a little chapter...
In our friendship book...

We lived together everyday in a room...
Sharing our tears and joys...
We started our circle of friends..
And like that circle...
There is no beginning or end...


~To all my Best friend...= Ahmad suhail, qilah khodir, nuha, qurratu, aini , zaty , syifa' , atien , and all my friends,,,
I love u guys!!
Okey Thanks sebab Baca ... bila dah baca tu LIKE or Comment okey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum You Alls !! Welcome to my Blog .. My name Is Nur Iman Bt Mohammed Faudzir.. Nama gedik aq Iman ... =D Feel free to navigate around here =D
Bored Status : Blog sedang DIKEMASKINI........

Followers